What is an AngularJS and its advantages and disadvantages?
Dependency injection (DI) is a design pattern where dependencies are defined in an application as part of the configuration. Dependency injection helps you avoid having to manually create application dependencies.
Dependency injection is not a new concept. It was introduced over 10 years ago and has been used consistently in various application frameworks; DI was at the core of the popular Spring framework written in Java.
AngularJS Views (MVC)
AngularJS Models (MVC)
AngularJS Controllers (MVC)
AngularJS controllers are the tape that holds the models and views together. The controller is where you should place all business logic specific to a particular view when it’s not possible to place the logic inside a REST service. Business logic should almost always be placed in backend REST services whenever possible; this helps to simplify AngularJS applications.
Here we are discusing all about angularjs advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages Of Angular Js
- Developed By GOOGLE: AngularJS framework is maintained and developed by Google. Google takes care of every version of AngularJS.
- full-fledged framework: It is a full-fledged framework that can run in any browser or platform. Moreover, it is consistent, overwhelmed with ready-made tools, ng components are robust and quite mature, as contrasted with React.
- Angular-language-service — which allows intelligence and autocomplete inside of component external HTML template files.
- Unit Testing Ready: AngularJS framework is a unit testing ready framework that is its most compelling advantages.
- Two-way data bind: Two-way data bind is probably the top feature, as it diffuses the impact after every minor data change and does way with the need for further effort with data sync in view and model.
- TypeScript: Angular’s created to be used alongside with Typescript. And has exceptional support for it. TypeScript is an enhanced JS super-set that supplies optional static type checking, object-based programming patterns, and high-performance typing features.
- Component-based architecture: Owing to component-based architecture components have deep binding and each of them comprises elements with only relevant functionality. What is more, they are loosely coupled and properly encapsulated. Such approach makes components easily reusable, enhance their testability and further maintainability.
- Structure and architecture specifically created for great project scalability.
Apart from the list, there are a variety of other advantages that make the Angular JS framework much popular.
Disadvantages of Angular JS
Here’s a compilation of some of the drawbacks of using Angular JS. These are the basic disadvantages of Angular JS.
- Variety of different structures(Injectables, Components, Pipes, Modules etc.) makes it a bit harder to learn in comparison with React and Vue.js, which have an only “Component” in mind.
- Relatively slower performance, according to different benchmarks. On the other hand, it can be easily tackled by utilizing so-called “Change Detection Strategy”, which helps to control the rendering process of components manually.
- Confusion: with Angular JS there are many ways to do the same thing. Sometimes, it is be hard to find the right way for a task. Hence, it is essential for programmers to understand all components of it.
- Name Clashes: you don’t have the ability to formulate many ng-apps on the same page With Angular JS. This creates name clashes.
Reason to choose Angular JS
Here are again some point , that might catch your interest to Choose AngularJ S:
- Quick Started: Angular JS is too easy and simple to start. All you only need to add few attributes to your HTML code, and you can create your first, small Angular app in a few minutes.
- Time-Saving: Angular JS is MVC. so you can split your code into MVC components. It will definitely save your time and efficiency of your project.
- Declarative Expression of UI
- Data Binding is Easy